Looking for fast, low-cost secure money transfer to Pakistan? We've got you covered. Send money to Pakistan for friends and family with the best exchange rates and low flat fees. Get started right now using our website or mobile app.Get Started
Enter the amount you wish to transfer to Pakistan and the delivery method.
Enter the details of the person who you want to send to.
The receiver gets money in PKR directly into their account or pick up cash.
The fastest way to send money to Pakistan with Danesh Exchange is by bank deposit. If you pay by PAYID, your money transfer will be delivered in minutes. You can also send money to Pakistan via cash pick-up or bank deposit.
The Danesh Exchange app is the best way to send money to Pakistan. Currency alerts for the Pakistani Rupee (PKR) tell you the best time to send money. Email and push notifications tell you when your money transfer will be delivered. Enjoy the best exchange rates and low fees.
To send money to Pakistan from Australia using Danesh Exchange, follow these steps:
1. Choose a Delivery Method: Determine which delivery method you want to use to send money to Pakistan. You can opt for bank transfer or cash cash collection. Funds are credited into the receivers account within 1hr to any bank in Pakistan. Alternatively, pick up cash instantly from our trusted partners like Bank Alfalah, Allied Bank and United Bank.
2. Gather Recipient's Information: Collect the necessary information about the recipient. For cash collection from our partners you need the recipent's full name as it appears on their ID, address, and contact details. If you're sending to a bank account, you will need the recipient's bank account details such as the account number or International Bank Account Number (IBAN), bank name, branch, and contact details.
3. Initiate the Transfer: 3 super convenient ways to send money to Pakistan. Conduct a transaction at our physical location in Dandenong,or use our online platform or app. Provide all the necessary information, including your details and the recipient's information, as required.
4. Pay for the Transfer: Depending on the method you selected, you may need to pay for the transfer. As of 2023, we provide 2 payment methods you can use to pay for your transfer. Bank transfers (EFT) and PAYID. Follow the payment instructions provided by the system.
5. Notify the Recipient: Once the transfer is initiated, inform the recipient that you have sent them money. To pick up cash from our payout partners, the recipent will need their ID and the tracking reference number.
6. Track the Transfer: We offer tracking services that allow you to monitor the progress of your transfer.
It's important to note that specific instructions and requirements may vary depending on the chosen service provider. Always follow the instructions provided by the service provider and ensure compliance with any legal and regulatory requirements related to money transfers.
Danesh Exchange has built a strong reputation in the industry by consistently delivering on our promises. Countless satisfied customers have trusted us, making us a go-to choice for individuals and businesses.
Danesh Exchange provides a transparent fee structure, ensuring no hidden charges or surprises ensuring that you get the best value for your money when sending funds to Pakistan.
Danesh Exchange operates in compliance with the highest regulatory standards. We are committed to safeguarding your funds and maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
With Danesh Exchange, you can send money to Pakistan and have it delivered usually in 1 to 3 days to any bank including Habib Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, MCB and many more.
Simple as that. We'll deliver the money to any bank in Pakistan.
A small flat of $5. Cash pick up or bank account deposit.
If you send money via bank transfer, Danesh Exchange delivers your money within minutes – rather than the usual 3-5 working days. With cash pick-up, your money is delivered within 10 minutes to more than 8,163 locations. Plus, we’ll update you every step of the way.
The The minimum amount is 1 PKR and the maximum 500,000 PKR for cash pickup and for account deposit the maximum amout 2,000,000 PKR.